– By creating holes in your lawn, you allow oxygen to get to the roots, which helps increase growth.
– Water has easier access to the roots of your lawn.
– Fertilizer is able to work more effectively on your lawn.
– Helps break up annoying amounts of thatch.
– Loosens the soil to allow for deeper growth of grass.
– Lawn nutrients are better utilized with increase of air flow to the roots.
– Allows for a larger network of root growth.
As you can see the benefits of lawn aeration are many and can help your grass grow thicker and greener than ever before.
If you need help with your lawn care Georgia, we would love to help.